How do I contact Customer Support?
Please fill out the Submit a request.
Our Customer Support team will reply by email as quickly as possible.
Please include as much of the following information as you can:
- Your Friend Code.
- The date and time the problem occurred.
- Your time zone.
- The name of the game in which the problem occurred.
- Any relevant amounts (Example: "I bought the $1.99 package...", "I didn't get 50,000 chips...", etc.).
- If writing about merging accounts, please provide the relevant details.
I already sent an email, but there's more I'd like to add!
After you submit your request, you will get an automatic response email confirming that we’ve received your question.
If there's more information you'd like to add to your request while you wait to hear from Customer Support, please reply to the confirmation email.
Spotting and avoiding customer support scams
We'd like to take this moment to inform our customers of ways to spot and avoid malicious online scams and phishing attempts.
Big Fish Games customer support does not initiate conversation with customers via text messages or phone calls.
Big Fish Games customer support does not request sensitive information including PIN numbers, passwords or similar access information for credit cards, banks or other financial accounts.
If you receive an email, text message or phone call claiming to be from Big Fish Games customer support that contains a request for sensitive information:
- Don't reply.
- Don't open any attachments.
- Don't click on any links.
- Notify us by submitting a ticket with information about the suspicious content.
- Delete the original email or text.
For more information about customer support scams visit the Federal Trade Commission's article, How to Spot, Avoid and Report Tech Support Scams.