How do I report or block a player from the inbox?
If another player is contacting you for any of the following reasons:
- Harassment or bullying
- Hate speech or racism
- Obscene or explicit content
- Suicide, self-harm, or violence
- Scam Attempt or Chip Selling
Please, follow the steps below to report them to our moderators.
To report/block a player:
- Tap on the red exclamation mark located at the left upper corner.
2. Tap on any message, that you would like to report.
3. Choose the reporting reason (add more information, if necessary).
4. Tap Report Player.
5. Block the player, if you don’t want to interact with them.
What else can I do?
What happens next?
Our moderators will investigate the case and take the necessary actions.