Disabling or Restricting In-App Purchases
Big Fish Games social casino-style games are free to play and in-app purchases are available. Although purchasing is always an option, it is possible to disable, limit, or restrict in-app purchases via your mobile device settings.
- For instructions on preventing in-app purchases on your Apple device, please see this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204396
- For instructions on requiring a password or authentication before an in-app purchase is made on your Android device please see this link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831?hl=en
- For instructions on turning off in-app purchases on your Amazon device, please see this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GM5UP39EFNETVXSE
- For instructions on blocking an app or game on Facebook, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/1727608884153160
- For instructions on removing an app or game on Facebook, please see this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/942196655898243/?helpref=hc_fnav
- For instructions on setting a wallet PIN on your Windows phone, please see this link: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-to-set-wallet-pin-purchases-windows-phone-store
Disabling Your Big Fish Games Game Account
Additionally, Big Fish Games can disable your account and make it permanently inaccessible. Please contact our Customer Support team if you have concerns about the amount of money you are spending on our games, and are interested in permanently disabling your account.