Now let’s turn around and walk the other way down that two-way street. These are the things we expect from you as players of Big Fish Games.
1. Be a kind fish
We want our players to be respectful to one another and to all members of the Big Fish Games team. We won’t tolerate:
- Abusive or inappropriate language
- Threats of violence or harassment
- Obscene or explicit content or behavior
- Hostile or insulting messages
- Bullying of any kind
- Racism or any other discriminatory language or behavior
2. Play fairly
We want everyone to enjoy a level playing field. And we expect the same fairness from our players.
We won’t tolerate any attempts to modify a game with third-party software to gain unfair advantages. This includes:
- Hacking or modifying a game to function differently
- Using bots or auto-run software to automate gameplay
- Any other programs or alterations that give you unearned progress by not playing a game as it’s designed to be played
3. Do your best to avoid scams
To keep our game pond a safe place, we sometimes need your help. It’s really important to watch out for people trying to exploit your trust and fish (or phish) for your personal details. Please don’t share your login details, passwords, or other account information with anybody else.
- There’s only one Felix the Fish, and he lives in our pond. If anyone contacts you in one of our games posing as Felix (or as any member of our team) asking to access your account, don’t trust them. Just swim away and let us know about it by filling out this form.
- Don’t take the bait. If someone asks you to visit another website to get virtual coins, don’t click on the link. Oftentimes these sites have viruses that gain access to your information.
4. Play by the rules
5. Obey the law
We respect all local and national laws. And we expect you to as well. We’ll take any action the law requires us to take for content or behavior that seems to be illegal or promote something illegal.