How do I play Word Ace?
Select ‘Word Ace’ from the lobby and choose a Word Ace room.
- Word Ace is like Texas Hold ‘Em; instead of making the best poker hand, you’re trying to spell the highest scoring word.
- Each player is dealt two ‘Hole Cards’ (R) and can use any of the five ‘Community Cards’ (S) to form the best possible word.
- You do not see the community cards at first, the first virtual bets will be made based on the hole cards. Next, you will see some of the community cards and there will be a round of virtual betting. This will continue until all the cards are revealed.
- The blinds are forced virtual bets posted by players to the left of the dealer. The smaller blind is placed by the player to the left of the dealer and the big blind is then posted by the next player to the left.
- If you do not want to stay in the hand, select ‘Fold’ (T). You will lose any money you have already put in the pot.
- If no one has placed a virtual bet, you can select ‘Check.’ Checking costs you nothing.
- If someone has virtually bet, then you are given the option to ‘Call’ to match the bet.
- If you want to virtually bet more, you can ‘Bet’ or ‘Raise.’ A wheel will appear when you select this option. Use the wheel to select how much you would like to virtually bet, and then press CONFIRM.
- Drag the letters from your hole cards and the community cards to form the best word (U). Press ‘Use This Word’ once you are finished (W).