What is Burn 3 Poker?
Burn 3 Poker is a fast-paced, player vs. player, poker-style game, available in Big Fish Casino on iOS and Android devices.
How to Play
The goal of Burn 3 Poker is to create the best three-card poker hands. Here's how:
- Place a card into an open spot on your side before the time expires.
- Try to make three-card poker hands in each column from your cards and the shared card.
- The player with the best hand wins that column.
- The player with the most columns won wins the game.
Burn 3 offers two modes:
- Basic: In Basic mode, hands are made in columns (vertically). The order of cards in a column does not matter.
- Advanced: In Advanced mode, hands are made in both columns (vertically) and in rows (horizontally). The order of cards in an individual column or row does not matter.
There are currently 3 bet options available:
- 5,000 chips per game.
- 25,000 chips per game.
- 100,000 chips per game.
Winning hands in Burn 3 Poker range from Pair to Straight Flush:
- Straight Flush - All three cards are in sequential rank (order in the individual column or row does not matter) and share the same suit.
- 3 of a Kind - All three cards share the same rank.
- Straight - All three cards are in sequential rank (order in the individual column or row does not matter), but at least one card is of a different suit.
- Flush - All three cards share the same suit but are not in sequential rank.
- Pair - Two cards in the hand share the same rank.