How do I uninstall and reinstall the app?
If you encounter technical issues like freezing or crashing, the game failing to open, or blank slot reels, it can help to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Big Fish Casino app. This ensures the game's files are complete and that the latest updates are installed.
To uninstall and reinstall:
- Tap and hold the app's icon until it jiggles.
- Tap the X in the top-left corner of the app's icon.
- Tap Delete.
- Press the Home button.
- Open the App Store.
- Sign in with the same Apple ID that you used to download the game originally.
- Tap Search and type Big Fish Casino.
- Locate Big Fish Casino in the search results, and tap to download.
- Wait for the app to download, then open it from the Home screen.
Will I lose my progress if I uninstall and reinstall the app?
No, uninstalling and reinstalling will not cause you to lose any progress.
After reinstalling, your account will appear as normal, including all your chips, gold, profile pictures, and so on.
If you're concerned, however, feel free to write down your Friend Code before uninstalling just to be safe.