I didn't get chips for a winning scatter spin. What should I do?
If you do not see your bonus apply for a winning scatter spin on a scatter slot machine, try the following:
1. Enter a new table on the same slot machine. This should add the bonus to your total.
- Upon entering a new table, you will not see the normal scatter animation appear on the screen.
- The new chip or gold total may already be reflected by the time the table loads.
2. Check the full chip count - Some displays in Big Fish Casino can only fit a certain number of characters. To fit the chip total in the display, the total may be rounded. If you don’t see your total changing, it may simply be because the quantity of newly added chips is not large enough to affect the displayed rounded total.
- You can always view your full, non-rounded chip total at the bottom of the in-game store.
3. Check the connection - The game may be having trouble connecting. If your connection is interrupted while the chip total is updating, the new total may not display. Playing on a fast, stable connection is the best way to prevent this from happening.
4. Contact Customer support and share the relevant information.