My virtual chips disappeared. What should I do?
If virtual chips suddenly disappear, here are some steps that can help:
1. Check the account - If your virtual chips have suddenly disappeared for an unknown reason, please check to make sure you're playing under the same account.
- If a new account appears and you've connected your previous account to Facebook, you can recover the old account by signing in to Facebook.
2. Check the full virtual chip count - Some displays in Big Fish Casino can only fit a certain number of characters. To fit the chip total in the display, the total may be rounded. You can always view your full, non-rounded virtual chip total at the bottom of the in-game store.
3. Check the connection - The game may be having trouble connecting. If your connection is interrupted while the virtual chip total is updating, the new total may not display. Playing on a fast, stable connection is the best way to prevent this from happening.
4. Contact Customer support and share the relevant information.