What's new in Clubs?
Check here for new features as they get added to Clubs!
New as of September 7, 2017:
- Club Power Hour: Schedule a Power Hour to double the crowns your Club earns. For more info, see the Club Power Hour help article.
New as of May 22, 2017:
- Club Booster Packs: Purchase a Booster Pack to give chips to all fellow Club members and to fund your Club. For more info, see the Club Booster Packs help article.
New as of April 5, 2017:
- Club Activity: Check the Club Activity to see what members of your club have been up to, what recent changes have been made, and what rewards your Club has received.
New as of March 22, 2017:
- Club Posts: Club leaders can post to their Club so all members can see a message. The ability to post can also be granted to members. For more info, see the Club Posts help article.
New as of March 8, 2017:
- Club Roles: Members of a Club can now be promoted to various Club roles and can help out with the day-to-day management of the Club. For more info, see the Club Roles help article.
New as of February 21, 2017:
- Climb Club Tournament Brackets: Clubs are now divided into brackets for Club Tournament rankings and prizes. Compete against Clubs in your bracket for a level of competition and reward that's reflective of your Club's level and participation. Place top 3 in a Club Tournament to climb brackets and earn bigger rewards! See our new Club Tournaments help page for more information.
New as of February 13, 2017:
- This Week Only: An extra day has been added to the new Club Tournament this week, which will run from 12pm Monday, February 13th until 10am Tuesday, February 21st, Pacific Time. Get an extra day to compete with other clubs over the President's Day weekend!
New as of February 6, 2017:
- The Jackpot Clubs Tournament Prize Pool has increased temporarily. It was 60 billion chips, and is now 600 Billion Chips!
New as of January 30, 2017:
- Club Tournaments – Compete with other Clubs to win week-long Club Tournaments. Rank the highest for the best prizes. All Clubs participating in the Club Tournaments will win a prize!
New as of January 25, 2017:
- Club Types – Club leaders can now set a Club type to help categorize and label their Club and its goals. Players can filter by Club type(s) when searching for Clubs to find the Club that fits them best.
New as of January 19, 2017:
- Kick reason menu – When a Club leader kicks a member, they will now choose the reason for kicking them, to help better inform the member of what lead to this. The popup will also show how many chips that member has donated to the club recently, to help Club leaders make educated decisions when kicking.
New as of January 18, 2017:
- Recent Club chat – See what everyone in your Club has been chatting about recently, while you weren't in the game! Switch to Club chat at a slot machine to see the chats.
- See total Club points won today – Go to your Club's Daily Challenges page to view the total Club points won today. You'll see the total Club points at the top, next to the crown icon.