Should I start or join a Club?
It depends on how you wish to play.
If you would like to be the leader and manage a Club – start your own!
- If you already know who you want to invite - start a Private Club!
- Remember to be specific when you set up your Club:
- Come up with a name that captures the spirit of the Club!
- Fill out the description to advertise and explain your Club to others.
- Pick a Club Type to help others know what sort of Club it is.
- Take time to fill out the details about your Club so that you attract the right Club members who will stay with you for the long haul.
- See the Do's and Don'ts for Leaders help page for more tips!
If you prefer to just be a member, join an existing Club!
- Make sure to find a Club that suits you - read through the description and look through the member list. Anyone you know, or does it sound fun? Great, ask to join!
- If your friend has a Club that is full, you can still request to be invited and as space opens up you can be added.
- See the Do's and Don'ts for Members help page for more tips!